Monday, October 2, 2017

Catch the Bug ABC



Good morning! It's Anything But a Card Monday at Catch the Bug. I've decorated a sorbetto container and filled it with candy corn. (I went to buy a pint of Ben and Jerry's after work one night and walked out with 2 pints of Talenti...I recommend it! I need to go back for 2 more pints so I can make enough for all my daughter's roommates at school!)

The supplies:


Bobblehead Ghost (one of Jodie's new Halloween images!) is colored with pencils and accented with glitter and googlie eyes, then die cut and mounted with Spellbinders. I adhered a patterned paper band around the container and adhered the image panel over the top. Here's a close-up of the image:


Image: Bugaboo Bobblehead Ghost Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110 CS, SU! Tangerine Tango CS, Pebbles Patterned Paper
Embellies: Googlie Eyes, Martha Stewart Glitter in "Lemon Drop"
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here, along with Bugaboo's Halloween images here.

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your fun image with his googly eyes :)
Hugs Kaz x