Saturday, March 7, 2015

May Your Blessings Outnumber the Shamrocks that Grow


Good morning!  We have a new sketch for you at Sketch Saturday.  It's a fun one...you can keep it simple or dress it up a bit...I like the option!  Meljen's Designs is our sponsor for the week; the lucky winner will receive 4 (uncolored) digis!

I went with a fun sentiment...love the way it fills the image panel.  The shamrock is colored with pencils and I've added a touch of glitter for embellishing; the fun paper is from my stash.  I like how this one turned out...clean and simple!

Image: Meljen's Designs "Irish Blessing" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI New Leaf and True Black, Reminisce Patterned Paper
Embellie: Martha Stewart "Limeade" Glitter
Extra: Prisma Pencil

You can check out the rest of the Saturday Girls creations here, along with the challenge details.  I hope you will give the sketch a try!

Challenges entered:

4 Crafty Chicks: Green

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

1 comment: