Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sketch Saturday


Good morning!  We have a new sketch for you at Sketch Saturday; Niki is our sponsor this week and here is our sketch:

I combined this challenge with Catch the Bug's Inspiration Challenge:


I went with Bugaboo's Dotty...she isn't baking cakes, but she is baking fruit pies!  I've colored her with pencils and paired her with some fun papers from my stash.  I think I will send this one to my Mom, as a "thank you"; she baked some pies for the cake auction I was in charge of earlier this month.

Image: Bugaboo "Dotty Baking" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Simply Chartreuse and Pure Poppy, Doodlebug Patterned Paper
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the Saturday Girl's creations here, along with the challenge details and the Catch the Bug DT's creations here, along with the challenge details...we do hope you will play along!

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

No comments: